Thursday, January 28, 2010

Third Part of TLE IV

The Third Quarter was put to an end and one more to go before the end of our high school life. This quarter was as challenging as the previous quarters. The quizzes, activities, everything was challenging.

In the Third Quarter, we rushed lessons because of the vacations and one of them was our Christmas vacation. We had a 2-week vacation for that so our periodical test was scheduled in January after the vacation. It was hard for me to refresh my mind because all I am thinking about was my vacation. So as a result, I got low on some of my quizzes and not much in my periodical test. All the projects that I made was also a rush so I didn't put my best on making them.

But all of these didn’t bother me much because there is still one more quarter for me to cope up. This last quarter is short but I will do my best to attain higher scores and higher scores means higher grades. I'll expect that this grading will also be challenging but I will face this and will not give up.

1 comment:

  1. shall we dance ?/?the prom is near,eh?/?//?
    anyway, yor blog looks fine

    ReplyDelete