Tuesday, August 11, 2009

GAINED KNOWLEDGES ABOUT COMPUTER

As I entered my fourth year in high school, my knowledge about many things has expanded and learned many more that I didn't encountered in my past years. I also learned about computer in our subject, TLE IV, where we didn't just talked about the history and uses of the computer but we also learned how to surf on the internet and how to blog. All this in one quarter.
But even if I learn so many things, problems just keep coming as I moved on in my high school life and they just don't stop coming. These problems include the problems of internet connection which leads to delay in our works that includes the use of the internet. Sometimes one of my classmates complain about the loss of internet connection and they can't finish it in time because sometimes they have no computer that has internet to work on.
To solve these problems, I will not give up in studying hard for the upcoming quarters of my fourth year in high school to have better grades than any of my grades for the past years.
Moving on, I will continue my hard works as a student to pass all challenges in life and I won't give up studying so I can have better grades and performances in the coming quarters than the past years of my high school life.

1 comment:

  1. wow nice work..maybe this time you are wondering who i am..well i am a iv - bonifacio student..me too i don't know you but i chose your blog.haha

    keep it up..i am hoping that you make more interesting composition.take care..and wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete